lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Important Person


Facebook, a social network that helps us meet new people in the world. It was something new that pulled in lots of people, including me. Some of my friends were telling me to seek for some of their friends in the network. I send my friend request to this cute boy, who was brother of my friend’s friend. We started chatting and he thought I had a serious crush on him. He called my friend, Conchita, and told her to talk to me about what just had happened. She later called me and told me all things he had told her about my “crush”. I just want to stop talking to him because of everything he was thinking. Then we started talking as really friends and telling each other about our lives. Some months after I realized I was falling in love with this guy, who thought weird things about me. Time passed and the magic day came, he invited me to an important event in his school. I was wondering if I should go or not, but then something make me notice I shouldn’t let the opportunity fade away. I attended to his school event and we had a great time, he showed me his entire school and we talk about the time we had passed just chatting. Later that same day, he texted me saying he hope I had spend a great time with him and that I was pretty. I was more than happy, I just didn’t know how to react or what to do next, but I kept “calm”.  Next week, we went out together to a party and he made me thk he liked me, because of few stolen kisses, to be exact, three sweet marshmekisses. Next day we went to the cinema and we shared a cookies and cream hershey’s chocolate bar. He confessed he was confused and he didn’t know if our relationship was going to a healthy ending. We talk and conclude we should try something because it have some positive possibilities for a happily ever after. After three months of spending time together and constantly seeing each other, something amazing happened. It was in July 11th, 2010, the beginning of the soccer world cup, a normal and peaceful day when he came to my house, well dressed and with a deep perfume.  There you can see this guy with an amazing dark blond hair, his hypnotizing brown eyes, his white soft skin, and his contagious smile. We were having a normal dinner, when his cellphone rang, it was his dad who need him for a house stuff, and he had to leave, he assure me he will come back soon. After fifteen minutes my cellphone rang and it was him, asking for me to go out because he wanted to show me something. I went out and saw him standing at the middle of the street, he took my hand and guided me to my sweetest dream. There we were, both standing with out hands together, in the middle of this circle formed my candles, which he had created. And then magically he asked me if I would accept to be his girlfriend. I was in a shock state and of course I wanted to yell the world I wanted to be his girlfriend but I just felt my voice didn’t want to came out, but he felt it and heard it, yes, I want to. Then we just stand under the star cover sky and after a while, we entered my house and told my best friend, Miriam, what had just happened. I think he had just become the person I live for. He is the one, who makes me happy and shows me life is amazing, lovely and valuable. I am sure he is the kind of boy, every girl dreamed about, “the charming prince”, and I am the lucky one, his only one. He is one of the funniest guys I ever known, the one who makes me laugh the most. His name is Estuardo Umaña and actually he is my boyfriend, my best friend, and the real one for me. At this precise moment he is sitting next to me, hugging me and sleeping in my shoulder. If I should describe him in one word it would be, fantastic.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario